- A heat pipe is a heat transfer element to convey a large amount of heat instantly using only a few degrees of temperature difference.
- Uniform temperature distribution can be achieved throughout the heat pipe.
- A heat pipe can be bent or flattened.
- Heat pipes coping with a cold start even when the hydraulic fluid is around freezing point.
- Heat pipes for high temperature environments (around 300℃), compatible with SiC semiconductor mounting technology.
Principle of the heat pipe
With heat pipe
Without heat pipe
Heat pipe-type heat sink